We desire to provide a safe and loving environment for the youngest in our church family
- Our nursery is now open! Come on by our early childhood center to check in your child 9:50am Sundays!
- Nursery will also be available during 9am fellowship group hour, check in at the early childhood center
- Texting connection available
- Mothers room located off the foyer of the sanctuary (with live stream of the worship service)
We desire to build a foundation of faith starting with the littlest of hearts.
- Sunday mornings 9am Sunday school and 10am service (open at 8:55 for drop off): We will have kids 3 years through Kinder join us on the Preschool Playground or playroom then have class inside for Kids Church time
- Check out out zoom options at 9:10am starting Sundays in September, lD in the newsletter.
- Email Paige Almaraz, our preschool coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions pertaining to this loved age group
- Wednesday Night Life Preschool Is Back! Wednesday Nights 6:30-8pm for 3 years through Kinder. We'll meet outside for the first couple months, check in at the early childhood center.
We have a blast digging deeper into God's word with our older kiddos!
- Elementary kids will join their parents during the 10am service ,and then be dismissed to join their teacher in the foyer of the sanctuary to walk to the Large indoor space for kids church (room C27/28 watch for the kids banner) (we will have kids distanced in chairs for our teaching time together) Check out out zoom options at 9:10am starting Sundays in September, lD in the newsletter.
- Elementary will also be available during 9am fellowship group hour, check in at C-5 off courtyard downstairs.
- Email Ben Saucy, our elementary coordinator, email@example.com for more details pertaining to this fun crew!
- Wednesday Night life is back Wednesdays 6:30-8pm! We'll meet outside in the courtyard for the first couple months and then reacess location.
Watch here for the latest ways to connect with GHFC Kids:
Wednesday Night Life is Back! for 3 year olds through 5th graders! 6:30-8pm
**PLEASE Fill out this form for Wednesday Nights
Join us on Facebook on our GHFC Kids Connect page:
We'll post our monthly info newsletter, songs, resources, verses, family connections, live video times, and more! Please join us on there to help stay connected especially in this season! This will be our Hub of communication please join us there for more detailed info!
Monthly Emails, if you'd like to be added to our GHFC Kids monthly email please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly add you in!!
FREE KIDS CLOTHES CLOSET!
We have a closet full of gently used clothes for babies up through elementary kids. We also have maternity clothes available. If you have a need for clothes or would like to pass on some, please contact email@example.com or ask a children's team member Sundays.
*Please contact Teri with more questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Teri Elfelt email@example.com if you want more info or if you'd like to serve with kids in these exciting programs!
ON HOLD FOR COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS, BUT STAYED TUNED FOR WHEN WE GET BACK ON TRACK! Hopefully January 2022
For Expectant Mothers through moms of kids in fifth grade.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for info on connections happening in this season (like painting nights and other connections)
This is an interactive moms ministry created to connect, equip, and refuel expectant moms through moms of fifth graders!
REGISTER BY CLICKING HERE *IF REGISTRATION LINK DOESN'T WORK, just show up and we'll sign you up in person! :)
Cost $20/ Fall semester $30/Spring Semester
For ?s or more info Contact: Teri Elfelt (562) 943-7255 or email@example.com
We have a team of dedicated servants who love Jesus and Love kids!
Want to Join us?
If you'd like to join our team please download and fill out this form and turn it in to the church office or early childhood center.
We Look forward to serving you
Children's Director Teri Elfelt firstname.lastname@example.org
Elementary Coordinator Ben Saucy email@example.com
Preschool Coordinator Paige Almaraz firstname.lastname@example.org