We desire to provide a safe and loving environment for the youngest in our church family
- Our nursery is now open! Come on by our early childhood center to check in your child 9:50am Sundays!
- Our nursery staff will be temperature checked and wear facemasks while caring for your child
- Texting connection available
- Mothers room located off the foyer of the sanctuary (with live stream of the worship service)
- Please let us know how we can connect with you and support you during COVID19.
We desire to build a foundation of faith starting with the littlest of hearts.
- Sunday mornings 10am service (open at 9:50 for drop off): We will have kids 3 years through Kinder join us on the Preschool Playground then have class inside for Kids Church time (please wear masks and we will have kids sit spaced out on carpet squares) Connect via Zoom, email email@example.com
- A-Z Story Times Tuesdays 4pm in the Courtyard for Early Childhood families to join in!
- We ask that kids 3 and older wear a face covering while joining us in person.
- Email Eunice, our preschool coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions pertaining to this loved age group
We have a blast digging deeper into God's word with our older kiddos!
- Elementary kids will join their parents during the 10am service ,and then be dismissed to join their teacher in the foyer of the sanctuary to walk to the Large indoor space for kids church (room C27/28 watch for the kids banner) (please wear masks and we will have kids distanced in chairs for our teaching time together) Also Connect Via zoom 10:30am, email email@example.com
- Wednesday Night Life 6:30-8pm Wednesday nights In person in our courtyard (with indoor small group time) (kids can join us at 7pm via Zoom for small group time, email Teri firstname.lastname@example.org for zoom links and more info)
- OUR RAIN PLAN for WNL: We will have all our programming in doors if it is raining or has rained a lot**
- We ask that kids and leaders wear a face covering when attending events in person.
- Email Ben Saucy, our elementary coordinator, email@example.com for more details pertaining to this fun crew!
Watch here for the latest ways to connect with GHFC Kids:
Click here for the latest on our Children's connections Inside/Outside/Online
Join us on Facebook on our GHFC Kids Connect page:
We'll post our monthly info newsletter, songs, resources, verses, family connections, live video times, and more! Please join us on there to help stay connected especially in this season! This will be our Hub of communication please join us there for more detailed info!
Let's Go VBS Save the date June 21st-25th: More info to come, watch for registration at the end of May!
Monthly Emails, if you'd like to be added to our GHFC Kids monthly email please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly add you in!!
SUNDAY MORNINGS In Person Gatherings 10am Courtyard Service
Kids Church provided for 3yrs through Kinder and Elementary Age
Nursery planned to resume in March
Zoom in with us live at 10:30 for the Kids Church lesson time together
MIDWEEKS: Tuesdays 4pm Early Childhood families (littles to Kinder)
Wednesdays 6:30-8pm Elementary kids games, worship, Bible and Interactive connection (7pm Zoom small group connection)
FREE KIDS CLOTHES CLOSET!
We have a closet full of gently used clothes for babies up through elementary kids. We also have maternity clothes available. If you have a need for clothes or would like to pass on some, please contact email@example.com or ask a children's team member Sundays.
*Please contact Teri with more questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download and fill out this liability form for Wednesday Nights
Contact Teri Elfelt email@example.com if you want more info or if you'd like to serve with kids in these exciting programs!
ON HOLD FOR COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS, BUT STAYED TUNED FOR WHEN WE GET BACK ON TRACK!
For Expectant Mothers through moms of kids in fifth grade.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for info on connections happening in this season (like painting nights and other connections)
This is an interactive moms ministry created to connect, equip, and refuel expectant moms through moms of fifth graders!
Fall Season has begun! Wednesdays once a month: 6:30-8pm
We will meet the First Wednesday's of the month following the kick off!
**Join us for the first time any time!!
(*nursery care is available these nights)
REGISTER BY CLICKING HERE *IF REGISTRATION LINK DOESN'T WORK, just show up and we'll sign you up in person! :)
Cost $20/ Fall semester $30/Spring Semester
For ?s or more info Contact: Teri Elfelt (562) 943-7255 or email@example.com
We have a team of dedicated servants who love Jesus and Love kids!
Want to Join us?
If you'd like to join our team please download and fill out this form and turn it in to the church office or early childhood center.
We Look forward to serving you
Children's Director Teri Elfelt firstname.lastname@example.org
Elementary Coordinator Ben Saucy email@example.com
Preschool Coordinator Eunice Pop firstname.lastname@example.org