We desire to provide a safe and loving environment for the youngest in our church family
- ONCE COVID-19 RUNS ITS COURSE WE HOPE TO BE BACK TO OUR REGULAR SCHEDULE:
- Available during all Sunday meeting times: Opens at 8:20 for 8:30am Service and stays open for 9:45 Sunday School ad 11am Service
- Nursing/Napping rooms located in nursery
- Texting connection available
- Mothers room located off the foyer of the sanctuary (will be making a temporary space as needed with the renovation)
- Please let us know how we can support you during COVID
We desire to build a foundation of faith starting with the littlest of hearts.
- During Covd-19 Kids will sit with their parents during Sunday mornings 9am service: We will have kids 3 years through Kinder join us on the Preschool Playground during the sermon for a special Kids Church time (please wear masks and we will have kids sit spaced out on carpet squares) Connect via Zoom, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday Morning Programs: Opens at 8:20 for 8:30am Service time and stays open for 9:45am Sunday School and 11am Service
- A-Z Story Times Tuesdays 4pm in the Courtyard for Early Childhood families to join in!
We have a blast digging deeper into God's word with our older kiddos!
- During Covid-19 Elementary kids will join their parents during the 9am service , and then meet outside the library during the sermon for a special Kids church time in the back parking lot (please wear masks and we will have kids distanced in chairs for our teaching time together) Connect Via zoom, email email@example.com
- Wednesday Night Life is back Every Wednesday Night 6-8pm in our Church Courtyard (kids can join us at 7pm via Zoom for small group time, email Teri firstname.lastname@example.org for zoom links and more info)
Watch here for the latest ways to connect with GHFC Kids:
Dress Up family Movie Night Oct.31st GHFC Courtyard! 6pm! Come watch the Movie Abominable with us! We'll have a photo booth, Candy and popcorn! Can't wait to see you and have some outside distanced fun!
Join us on Facebook on our GHFC Kids Connect page:
We'll post songs, resources, verses, family connections, live video times, and more! Please join us on there to help stay connected especially in this season! This will be our Hub of communication please join us there for more detailed info!
Monthly Emails, if you'd like to be added to our GHFC Kids monthly email please email email@example.com and we'll gladly add you in!!
SUNDAY MORNINGS In Person Gatherings 9am Courtyard Service
Kids Church provided for 3yrs through Kinder and Elementary Age
Zoom in with us live at 9:25 for the Kids Church lesson time together
MIDWEEKS STARTING IN PERSON:
Preschool Kinder Family Story Time Tuesdays 4pm GHFC Couryard
Elementary ART/PE, BIBLE AND SMALL GROUPS Wednesdays 6-8pm GHFC Courtyard
*Please contact Teri with more questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download and fill out this liability form for Wednesday Nights
Contact Teri Elfelt email@example.com if you want more info or if you'd like to serve with kids in these exciting programs!
ON HOLD FOR COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS, BUT STAYED TUNED FOR WHEN WE GET BACK ON TRACK!
For Expectant Mothers through moms of kids in fifth grade.
This is an interactive moms ministry created to connect, equip, and refuel expectant moms through moms of fifth graders!
Fall Season has begun! Wednesdays once a month: 6:30-8pm
We will meet the First Wednesday's of the month following the kick off!
**Join us for the first time any time!!
(*nursery care is available these nights)
REGISTER BY CLICKING HERE *IF REGISTRATION LINK DOESN'T WORK, just show up and we'll sign you up in person! :)
Cost $20/ Fall semester $30/Spring Semester
For ?s or more info Contact: Teri Elfelt (562) 943-7255 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a team of dedicated servants who love Jesus and Love kids!
Want to Join us?
If you'd like to join our team please download and fill out this form and turn it in to the church office or early childhood center.
We Look forward to serving you
Children's Director Teri Elfelt email@example.com
Elementary Coordinator Ben Saucy firstname.lastname@example.org
Preschool Coordinator Eunice Pop email@example.com