We are ALL called and given daily opportunities to live out the amazing "race that is set before us". As missionaries, both here and to the ends of the earth, that race is unique for each and every one of us. We will have the opportunity to hear about the different aspects of both global and local missions. From starting the race, enduring the race and ultimately finishing the race, we will hear from teams of speakers from around the world.
This year's highlight event is based on the popular television show, "The Amazing Race". On both October 10th, 17th, and 21st teams of 3-5 people will get the chance to participate in an amazing race all of your own. Each team will participate in various challenges, road blocks and detours desgned to reflect various challenges that our missionaries and those they serve experience on a regular basis.
With the addition of local ministries as well as our currently supported missions, teams will participate in hands-on service for everything from bible translation, missionary care, foster care, trauma care, evangelism and serving the forgotten and overlooked!
Amazing Race Team Registration <--- Follow the link above to register your team for Your Amazing Race!
- Teams must be 3-5 people, but limit of 3 adults per team
- A team caption should be named to manage the team and race information. The team captain should be 16 or older and a regular attendee at GHFC.
- At least 1 team member must attend the information meeting on October 7th at 12:30 pm.
- Team members may consist of any age or gender
- Team may substitute a member of the team if they can not attend one of the race days, however once a team checks in for that day of the race no additional substitutions can be made once the challenges begin.
** If you would like to be added to an existing team or a team formed for you, please register as a single player and a committee member will follow-up with an available position.